naruto role playing
naruto rpg join the naruto world . make a character or be a cannon and go round in your village and have fun. try and rank up in this world and the you can use more jutsu
naruto role playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto role playing

a naruto role playing game

HomeHome  naruto world*naruto world*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  yooooo  new new  new  
new people plz make a account and start rping hi and wellcome to this naruto rpg/fighting this is after naruto vs pain all the beast are free there is only 4 great village's fire water lighting and wind plz tell friemd's
>
WELCOME TO BLEACH - STORY ... ARE U A MEMBER ? IF UR JUST LOG IN .... IF UR A GUEST JUST REGISTER NOW ... AND ENJOY AND HAVE FUN IN THIS FORUM.... Good thing guys!! Now there is no email activation so registering is as fast it can be!!  SO WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR REGISTER NOW AND HAVE FUN !!!!
Latest topics
» Kushina Uzumaki
My puppets EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:14 pm by Guest

» konoha kage office
My puppets EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:12 pm by Guest

» training fields
My puppets EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:08 pm by Guest

» Hyuuga clan house
My puppets EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:05 pm by Guest

» Konoha gates
My puppets EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:05 pm by Guest

» konoha
My puppets EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:04 pm by Guest

» Matoko Hyuuga
My puppets EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:03 pm by Guest

» make you own character
My puppets EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 pm by Goku

» alll canon's beast's and abilities
My puppets EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:45 am by Goku

info
ok this site is a naruto fighting rpg site things you can do >you can go round the villages and do what you want > you can have a chunin and a jonin exam > fight your way up > have a really good chat > have a good time >rp as much as you want with your site friends > invite all your friends to this site all naruto fans !!
Affiliates
free forum
My puppets Icon

site music
site music
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

My puppets

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My puppets Empty
PostSubject: My puppets   My puppets EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Name: Black widow

Description: A Human sized spider with kuni at the end of its legs. It is black with a giant hour glass on its back. It has a hole at the bake for the wire to shoot out and a whole in the front for a net to shoot out. The hour glass looks like it is removable.

Devices: Under the giant hour glass is a plat form and a spring under the plat form. In between the from kuni to paper bombs could have anything in it. even another small puppet. Out the back is a small whole were a wire with a hook can shoot out and be manipulated. The mouth can open up and shoot out a large wire net that comes out like Kidoumaru's web. The tiny hooks on it that are covered in poison.

Weapons: Kuni, exp tags, Wire with tiny spikes coming out of it.
Primary Use: Offensive/Support
Origin: Made by me

Name: Raw shack

Description: 7 ft puppet with holes all over its body. It looks like a human in a cloak but when it cloak is removed it has Slots and wholes all over its body they are not open they are covered by removable wooden lids

Devices: It has small needles and kuni hidden in its body. There are springs that are used to launch them out and wire to allow me to control them. Also two small blades shoot out of the palms, they look like daggers.

Weapons: wire, kuni, and needles, daggers, =
Primary Use: Defensive, Support
Origin: Made by me to assist ninja.

Last edited by Light on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Goku

Character sheet
bio:

My puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My puppets   My puppets EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:12 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://naruto1rpg.rpg-board.net

My puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My puppets   My puppets EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 pm

samurai puppet

Description. It is a puppet that is formed to look like a samurai with its armer. It has to katanas with the ingraveings peac and love on his swords. He has two small cross bows on his wrist.

Devises: two cross bows on his wrist with string attached. Its armer has metal slits all over it that can close and make him fire proof. When slits are down he can not move as well as he can with out them.

Weapons: Two silver swords

Primary use: defense

origin: made by me
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Goku

Character sheet
bio:

My puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My puppets   My puppets EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:10 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

My puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My puppets   My puppets EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:17 pm

Three killer squad MICHAEL/ANDERSEN/HAULK

Michael:

description: This puppet was designed out of anger. In order to assent kankuro. This puppet looks like me exactly unless your a sensory ninja you can not tell the deference. It has senbone launchers on it palm to stop jay from opening his scrolls, and when he opens his mouth it has the fire seal that once i flow my chakra into the puppet the seal activates shooting out fire (this works much like chio's design). This puppet is also very silent and fast.

Devises: When he opens his mouth it has the fire seal that once i flow my chakra into the puppet the seal activates shooting out fire . It has quick acting senbone launchers that can be used to stop people from opening scrolls. the puppets feat are padded so he does not make a sound.

weapons: senbone

Primary use assignation

Origen: to combat jay from using his cheap puppet.

Andersen:

Description. This puppet also looks exactly like me. He has pipes going through his arms that allow him to use a water scroll and fire scroll. He also has a tanto that has the word death spelled down the side. Two cross bows on his wrist with string attached.

Devises: He also is able to steal chakra from people by putting his hand on some one activating a empty scroll in his stomach.He also has the same pipe system as sasori allowing him to use a fire and water scroll.

Weapons: cross bows and swords

Primary use: Kill JAY

origin: made by me in spite of jay

Haulk:

Description. This puppet also looks exactly like me. This puppet is very light and can be used to land strong blows on jay. He has very tiny wholes all over his body that work like a porky pine. and wings hidden under his coat that look like sasoris.

Devises: He has very tiny wholes all over his body that work like a porky pine. The rest of his insides are full of paper bombs that would make an explosion of 10 meters wide.

Weapons: senbone, and paper bombs

Primary use: Kill JAY

origin: made by me in spite of jay
Back to top Go down

My puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My puppets   My puppets EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:27 pm

I'm assuming these puppets were made back when you attacked Gaara. So I'll approve them. But Anderson There is one thing I do not understand. His stealing of Chakra. Take that away and just just the water and fire scrolls in him for the fire and water. But with that correction Approved.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Goku

Character sheet
bio:

My puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My puppets   My puppets EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:00 am

you do not need to make a puppet just come and kill me as i want to change person anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My puppets   My puppets Empty

Back to top Go down

My puppets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto role playing  :: jutsu :: make your own jutsu-
Jump to: