naruto role playing
naruto rpg join the naruto world . make a character or be a cannon and go round in your village and have fun. try and rank up in this world and the you can use more jutsu
naruto role playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto role playing

a naruto role playing game

HomeHome  naruto world*naruto world*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  yooooo  new new  new  
new people plz make a account and start rping hi and wellcome to this naruto rpg/fighting this is after naruto vs pain all the beast are free there is only 4 great village's fire water lighting and wind plz tell friemd's
>
WELCOME TO BLEACH - STORY ... ARE U A MEMBER ? IF UR JUST LOG IN .... IF UR A GUEST JUST REGISTER NOW ... AND ENJOY AND HAVE FUN IN THIS FORUM.... Good thing guys!! Now there is no email activation so registering is as fast it can be!!  SO WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR REGISTER NOW AND HAVE FUN !!!!
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Kushina Uzumaki
Rogue's exam EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:14 pm by Guest

» konoha kage office
Rogue's exam EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:12 pm by Guest

» training fields
Rogue's exam EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:08 pm by Guest

» Hyuuga clan house
Rogue's exam EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:05 pm by Guest

» Konoha gates
Rogue's exam EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:05 pm by Guest

» konoha
Rogue's exam EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:04 pm by Guest

» Matoko Hyuuga
Rogue's exam EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:03 pm by Guest

» make you own character
Rogue's exam EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 pm by Goku

» alll canon's beast's and abilities
Rogue's exam EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:45 am by Goku

info
ok this site is a naruto fighting rpg site things you can do >you can go round the villages and do what you want > you can have a chunin and a jonin exam > fight your way up > have a really good chat > have a good time >rp as much as you want with your site friends > invite all your friends to this site all naruto fans !!
Affiliates
free forum
Rogue's exam Icon

site music
site music
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

Rogue's exam

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rogue's exam Empty
PostSubject: Rogue's exam   Rogue's exam EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:02 pm

name :Rogue Zero

village: Mist

kg : Hyouton

looks like : Wears a hunter- nin mask and wears a dark outfit that conceals him in the shadows

weapons : senbon

summon's shark's

Chakra: Water

*Rogue arrives waiting for a proctor.*
Back to top Go down

Rogue's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue's exam   Rogue's exam EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:08 pm

*Proctor Walks in*

Rank. Jonin
KG: Hyouton
Weapons: Spear

Venue: We are in a clearing, with trees surrounding us.
Back to top Go down

Rogue's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue's exam   Rogue's exam EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:12 pm

*I slowly take my mask off, revealing my face and set it on the ground next to me.*

Attack: I form thin ice disks from the water vapor in the air and have them spin around me then jump on one and fly up into the air, raining down senbon on you.
Back to top Go down

Rogue's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue's exam   Rogue's exam EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:20 pm

Counter/ I do a hand sign when you jump on your disk and when you throw your senbon, I wave my hand in an arch over me creating a sheet of ice just think enough to stop the senbon. (I do a hj behind this wall.)

*You hear me hit the ground with my staff*

Attack/ 2 of me jump through the sheet, throwing kuni at you as they run around you on oppisite sides. (You are still above them) a third me jus kneeling where I was standing origanally holding a hand sign.

*A mist begins to gather around you, but it doesn't block my veiw of you*
Back to top Go down

Rogue's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue's exam   Rogue's exam EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:27 am

Counter/ I try to release the mist and quickly maneuver myself out of the way of the kunai

Attack/ I create more ice disks and send them down near you then disperse them into water, so it falls underneath all 3 of you. I then refreeze it and raise you high up into the air then use Hyouton Release, making you fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down

Rogue's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue's exam   Rogue's exam EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:33 am

*I watch from a distance. *
Back to top Go down

Rogue's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue's exam   Rogue's exam EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:43 pm

Counter/ Some of the mist moves straight to your hands as you try to realse it, and freezes around your hands. (This is caused by the ninja holding the hand signs) <So you did not make the other ice disks.>

Attack/ Ninja on your left throws Kuni and Shuriken, shattering the disk you are flying on, and as you begin to fall the ninja on your right jumps to meet you, spear pointed at your chest, looking to end the fight..
Back to top Go down

Rogue's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue's exam   Rogue's exam EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Counter/ I quickly use Hyouton Release as you freeze the mist around my hands, and then Send one of the other ice disks flying around me to catch me.

Attack/ I fly straight down, landing on the ground. Once i land i send the remaining ice disks at you, cutting you all up. They are constantly going back and forth cutting you to peices.
Back to top Go down

Rogue's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue's exam   Rogue's exam EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:11 pm

*The clone in the air that was lunging at you is popped by the disks*

Conter/ The proctor that tried to freeze your hands uses Hyouton Release to turn the incoming disks to water and ducks to aoid the water, it lands behind him.

Attack/ As you land on the ground, an upper torso of a clone jumps out of the ground, and bear hugs your legs. The clone that was throwing kuni at you appears at your right side, and twists your right arm behind your back and holds the point of his spear to your throat.

He asks "Do you surrender?"
Back to top Go down

Rogue's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue's exam   Rogue's exam EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:16 pm

"I never surrender."

CounterAttack/ I form a hand sign with my left hand(Hyouton are known for the quick hand signs) And Ice Spikes come out of the ground, going through each of you surrounding me. I jump up in the air, and come back down landing on the real you's shoulders holding a kunai to your throat.

I silently say, "Do you yield?" *Says it in a cocky voice*
Back to top Go down

Rogue's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue's exam   Rogue's exam EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:23 pm

*Proctor smiles*
Counter/ making an unseen hand sign with his hand the shattered ice around him turns to water and shoots up to the kuni and then turns to ice again. The ice is arounf the Kuni and is attached to the ground by the ice.

*The proctor stands and puts a hand on rogues shoulder.*

"Well done, you pass."
Back to top Go down

Rogue's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue's exam   Rogue's exam EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:53 pm

"Thank you for being my proctor, And thank you for the good match."

*I step down and head back toward the village*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue's exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue's exam   Rogue's exam Empty

Back to top Go down